There are a number of ESG Maturity Assessments available for use. Twenty50 have a simplified version enabling your organisation to get started with a quick yet effective high-level assessment of where you are and help drive thinking about where you aspire to be.
The assessment views the organisation through a lens of:
- Culture – is sustainability embedded into the way things are done around the business?
- Strategy – how core is it to the purpose of the business?
- Structure – how integrated is sustainability into the way the roles and responsibilities are structured and how leaders and teams are rewarded?
- Process / Operating Model – is sustainability data & data flow hard wired into the organisation and easily accessed for reporting purposes?
- People – are individuals and teams ESG competent and accountable?
- Technology – has the business invested in technology to support sustainability?
Based on these organisational factors the organisation’s maturity is rated from E1 – Procrastinator through to E5 – Innovator. Following the assessment, it may be appropriate to gather the leadership team together via a facilitated workshop to assess future goals and actions. Twenty50 have a twelve-step process to help navigate progressing from the current state to the desired future state. For further information please contact Tim Phelan at email@example.com